Hospices of Hope are celebrating their 30th anniversary year and would like to thank the Crowborough community for all their support, particularly during the pandemic.
The charity has pioneered hospice care in South East Europe for the last 30 years, specifically in Romania, Serbia, Albania and Moldova.
Hospices of Hope’s head office, shop and bistro is located in Otford, Kent, in addition to charity shops across Sussex and Surrey. Well attended events have been held in Crowborough over the past few years, generally hosted by local resident and charity employee Jay Finch.
Hospices of Hope would like to thank the following businesses for their support:
• Crowborough Cross for offering space for tasting events
• Zest gift shop for helping with raffle donations
• Guest Shoes for displaying posters and pin badges and helping with raffle prizes
• Alteus wines who have hosted a tasting in their shop and will be doing so again in future too.
• Peter Oliver Homes for their support with multiple event sponsorships,
• Highgate Florist for hosting wreath workshops
• Redshield Business Solutions for sponsoring a wine tasting.
The Crowborough Chamber of Commerce has also been a huge source of support and a great way for Jay and the charity to connect with local businesses.
The past year has of course been difficult, as it has been for many industries, but Hospices of Hope are looking forward to being back in Crowborough and the surrounding areas soon for future events such as wine, beer and gin tastings – plus a wreath workshop later in the year.
They are also hosting a very special 30th anniversary trip on the Belmond British Pullman on Thursday 25th November at the amazing price of £275 per person to include a Champagne reception and 5 course dinner. Visit www.hospicesofhope.co.uk/events to find out more or contact Jay directly by email at: email@example.com.
Thank you from Hospices of Hope!